Uber is looking for brand new Uber Experts to help build our Greenlight locations in Sydney!
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking to build a team of rock stars for our Greenlight locations in Sydney. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions. Aside from helping customers, our support centre is also used to educate and teach our customers how to best use our app. You’ll be expected to help review documents, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations. This is a contract/part-time role with the potential for extension.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
- Walk driver partners through our app and how to use all the tools to use our app in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and approve documentation
- Stay on top of processes and tools
- Work with the Operations team to streamline procedure
- Help maintain organisation of the Greenlight locations
WHEN & WHERE YOU’LL DO IT
- Up to 5 days per week, 20-40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we need someone who’s flexible)
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You have retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are a tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
**Familiarity with Zen-desk is a plus!