UberEATS leverages the logistical prowess of Uber while building its brand in the food delivery space globally. UberEATS Canada is currently in Toronto/GTA, Ottawa, Edmonton, Montreal, and Calgary. UberEATS is a customer obsessed team looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join them in Toronto office as we continue to expand throughout the country.
You’ll be expected to help onboard new restaurants, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. The ideal candidate will have an "all hands on deck" attitude, will thrive in a problem solving environment, and above all else is passionate about the food and restaurant space in Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g. setting up system profiles, photography scheduling, auditing the menu the restaurant will show in the app)
- Train restaurants on the platform and tools needed to be successful UberEATS partners
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new restaurant partners
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up you’re ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What You’ll Need:
- You have a pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on the needs of the changing business of UberEATS.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and restaurant landscape. At Uber we are customer obsessed, and need our Account managers to
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, and always delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce and Google Sheets experience a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with a growing team.
- The rare opportunity to be a key member of our world change, at Uber everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation of food globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Hourly compensation based on minimum 40hrs/wk