We are seeking sharp, personable, and highly organized Restaurant Account Managers to support our New York city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a contractor position, based in our NYC office.
We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler’s attitude. You’ll be expected to develop meaningful relationships with restaurants and provide proactive consulting to help restaurants be successful on UberEATS, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary tech organization.
- Provide excellent customer service and support for restaurant partners
- Build meaningful relationships with our restaurant owners, general managers, and front of house staff
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline new processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you’re ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
- Coordination with marketing team on promotions and stunts
- Weekly reporting of business metrics
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, 1-2 years of customer service or account management experience
- You have a pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- You thrive in a rapidly changing environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are tech savvy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Familiarity with manipulating and summarizing data in Excel and Google Sheets is a plus
- Proficiency in Chinese or Spanish is a plus
Compensation: Hourly, Contractor Position