At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber, well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a leader who has the same critical eye. Our recruitment team must be able to find the diamonds in the rough, maintain quality and hire fast.
In the is role, you will be tasked with building an extraordinary Talent Research team from the ground up. This research team will identify talent for AI, Robotics and Autonomous Software roles primarily within Uber’s Advanced Technology Group (“ATG”). You will have experience building recruiting teams or research teams, managing global senior partners, understand sourcing and recruitment best practices, and have deep knowledge of how data and research can take recruitment to the next level.
What you'll do
- Build and lead a team that will focus on talent mapping and candidate research in the areas of AI, Robotics and Autonomous Software
- Work with business and recruiting leaders to create and uncover key strategies and projects for talent acquisition
- Stay data driven: dig into analytics and use data to inform decisions
- Think creatively to make things happen
- Scalability and sustainability are key success metrics
The ideal candidate
- Adaptable - has the ability to partner with a wide variety of very senior level individuals including our top-level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates across various departments.
- Passionate - about candidate experience and the overall process of finding hidden talent using data and research.
- Thinks BIG - you’ve led recruiting efforts globally, which have led to massive organizational scale
- Strong command of data and analytics
- Dedicated focus on developing the team and peers - you'll be growing a team supporting the global recruiting organization
- Intellectually curious
- Action oriented and unafraid of calculated risk
- 10+ years of experience leading recruiting research teams or technical recruiting leadership
- Demonstrated success in data driven organizations
- Talent research and implementation experience
- Built the strategy behind, staffed, and managed offshore teams
- Success in building, project managing, and leading multiple initiatives
PERKS & Benefits (U.S.)
- Employees receive Uber credits every month
- Partial mobile phone reimbursement
- 401(k) plan and partial gym reimbursement
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically urges people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.