We’re looking for a passionate Marketing Campaigns Manager, UberEATS to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new customers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the UberEATS India team, you'll shape and deliver initiatives that builds awareness, consideration and usage of UberEats service among millions of consumers in India.
You should have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative consumer marketing campaigns. A keen sense of ownership and speedy execution is a requirement.
What you’ll do
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the country for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city perception and business goal
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives
What you’ll need
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience with a consistent track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A great passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to derive actionable insights and inform marketing planning
- Strong understanding of India’s consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong background in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment