UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
With over 100 cities and 28 countries, UberEATS has rapidly become a massive growth opportunity within Uber. In EMEA, UberEATS is already in 12 countries and 40+ cities and is looking to further expand its footprint in the region.
We are looking for a strong Senior Campaigns Manager to create and run multi-market brand campaigns across EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to work in a highly engaged, fast moving team that shapes the future of food by making food delivery an #everyday thing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Tell the story of food delivery and our restaurant partners through innovative campaigns.
- Elevate UberEATS brand positioning / mission in EMEA by developing creative campaign concepts.
- Launch EMEA wide, fully integrated campaigns across digital, offline, BTL and PR that drive measurable business results.
- Collaborate with countries to define marketing strategies and ensure campaigns are locally relevant.
- Work with in-house media teams and agencies to find, buy and optimize media channel mix.
- Develop standards for measuring the impact of brand campaigns to substantiate future investments in our brand.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven track record of building best-in-class integrated campaigns.
- At least 7 years of experience within large scale global consumer branding/marketing organizations.
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence.
- Storyteller who keeps their pulse on new and emerging ways to bring the brand narrative to life.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations.
- A natural team player, with a strong track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership.
- A passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the UberEATS brand in EMEA.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.